#1.Uiter UV Blocking Window Film
When it comes to the best UV blocking window film, we highly recommend that you try out the Uiter UV Blocking Window Film. They make a highly durable solid window film that blocks out most UV rays and 80% of visible light. It is also extremely explosion-proof and gives your house a lot of heat insulation, saving you money. But overall, the quality of this window film is what makes it stand out.
Best UV Blocking Window Film Reviews
- #1.Uiter UV Blocking Window Film
- #2.HIDBEA Heat UV Blocking Window Film
- #3.Coavas One Way UV Blocking Window Film
- #4.Kespen One Way UV Blocking Window Film
- #5.WPCTEV UV Blocking Window Film
#1.Uiter UV Blocking Window Film
For those who are interested in the best UV-blocking window film, we highly recommend that you try out the Uiter UV Blocking Window Film. Uiter is a very reputable brand in this industry. They have a longstanding record of making excellent window films and have plenty of happy customers vouching for them. We are obviously one of them. This window film blocks out 99% of UV rays.
It also does a good job of blocking out 80% of visible light and letting the remaining 20% of soft light come in. In our opinion, this is enough light during the day for most people anyways. Additionally, it is nice to know that it is glass explosion-proof and provides a good amount of heat insulation which saves you a bit of energy in the long run.
#2.HIDBEA Heat UV Blocking Window Film
Next up, we have the Hidbea Heat UV Blocking Window Film, which is the best UV-blocking window film for those who a nice one-way privacy mirror window film that also blocks out UV rays. This anti-glare uv window film really stands out in its advanced UV protection ability and does an even better job of protecting your skin and health than the Uiter mentioned above.
Additionally, we really like how it uses a static cling feature that easily attaches to your window and gives you a faster bubble-free placement over traditional adhesives. So although the above-mentioned Uiter brand is clearly better quality, we think that the Hidbea is clearly easier to install, making it easy for those who want to DIY.
#3.Coavas One Way UV Blocking Window Film
Another great option when it comes to the best UV-blocking window film is the Coavas One Way UV Blocking Window Film. We like it because it requires no glue, making it easy to install and remove. This is a window reflective film that does a good job of blocking out a good 98% of UV rays. It also blocks out 90% of the sun’s infrared rays, which will help out a lot with insulation.
This means that your place will be naturally cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter, which also helps out a bit on the electricity bill. Lastly, we think that this window film is durable enough for most people. It will definitely last a long time and has a nice mirror effect that lasts during the day.
#4.Kespen One Way UV Blocking Window Film
The Kespen One Way UV Blocking Window Film is yet another great window film that comes in a large variety of different tints. It blocks out a good 91% of harmful UV rays. Keep in mind that this is a nice reflective window tint, so it helps bounce solar rays away from your window. It also looks like a mirror during the daytime but at night the mirror effect might be reversed.
Overall, we think that it does a fairly decent job at blocking out UV rays as well as keeping good insulation both during the summer and winter. We know it is kind of a cop-out answer, but it works well. Like the ones we recommended before, the Kespen feels equally as durable and blocks out just as much UV light. The only real difference we see is that it is not as popular as the other brands.
#5.WPCTEV UV Blocking Window Film
Lastly, we are the WPCTEV UV Blocking Window Film, which is the best UV blocking window film for those who want something decently thick at 6 mils and decently high quality. WPCTEV is the best option for those who want to spend the least amount of money possible and still get more or less the same results as the brands we mentioned above.
Sure, the quality is clearly worse than say the Uiter, but the price of the WPCTEV is just so good that we can’t help but recommend it. Also, it is quite easy to install with the static cling feature. It doesn’t require glue and there is no chemical release. All in all, we consider this a serious value option.