Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
Why do you need a Korean Eye Cream?
If you like beauty and skin care products (who doesn’t), you may likely be looking for the best Korean eye cream. Why Korean? Let’s face it, Korean beauty products have been around the industry for a long time and arguably even revolutionized the cosmetics industry. Koreans are totally obsessed with making themselves look pretty, including men.
Of course, they are going to put a lot of work and research into their beauty products. We have faith in the Koreans and recommend that you go all out and get all Korean products when it comes to cosmetics and skincare.
They are constantly at the forefront of technology, innovation, and trying out new ingredients, recipes, and creative ways to make skincare products. You may have already even heard of everyday brands like Etude, Skinfood, and The Face Shop and not even know that they are Korean.
Korean skincare and beauty products are popping up everywhere around the world. In terms of eye creams, the Koreans once again have the best products. The point of eye cream is the help reduce the lines that form around the eyes due to aging or lack of sleep. They help provide moisture to the extra sensitive skin around your eyes as well as strengthen and make it healthier.
The best Korean eye cream will even help reduce dark spots and brighten your eyes as well as reduce swelling or any signs of puffiness. Korean eye creams are different from brands from other countries in that they make the skin around your eyes smooth while giving you a very natural look. We have put together a buying guide below for those who want to learn more about the best Korean eye cream.
Best Korean Eye Cream Reviews
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream (Top Pick)
- Etude House New Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
- Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
If you want the best Korean eye cream with all-natural ingredients, the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream is the obvious choice. Innisfree products are all very high quality and are sourced from Jeju Island. The selling point of their products is that it is very eco-friendly, including the packaging. The bottle itself is very well designed and looks like they crammed a bunch of herbs and green tea seeds and emulsified it.
The eye cream itself has a white fluffy texture and feels very smooth and silky after applying it to your skin. You can feel the difference between this eye cream and some generic drugstore brands as you can use a lot less to achieve the same results. The Innisfree cream does not leave any kind of flaky crumbs and applies evenly around your eyes. It not only moisturizes the skin under your eyes but revitalizes it, making you look younger, and healthier, and eliminating dark spots. The smell is quite nice and subtle, and definitely not overpowering. If you tend to have dry skin, especially around the eyes, this is the perfect product for you.
Etude House New Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
If you want the best Korean eye cream that offers a superior product at affordable prices, the Etude House Eye Cream is the way to go. Etude has become a globally recognized brand for its well-priced beauty products and quality. The New Moistfull Collagen-infused Eye Cream is no exception. As you know, collagen helps heal your skin and make it look healthier and glow. Many Asians also associate collagen with making your skin more white, which is a sign of beauty in Asia.
This cream has a jelly-like consistency and is light and fluffy and glides on smoothly. It does smell nice but also the smell isn’t anything too strong or unbearable. You can wear it all day under your makeup and you should be applying it day and night, every day. With the Etude House eye cream, you can easily eliminate all of your dark bags and make the skin under your eyes plumper.
Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream
Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream is the best Korean eye cream for those who want to mix oriental medicine with a modern eye-catching cream. First of all, we really just like the design of this bottle. Before we tested this out, we honestly did care if the cream worked or not. The placebo effect of having a nice-looking container of eye cream was all we needed. Now let’s get on to some of the technical details.
This anti-wrinkle eye cream packs in black raspberry extracts as well as some crazy oriental herbs whose names we cannot pronounce. Some include cheongyeondan and jayangboeumdan. Regardless of what is in this eye cream, it definitely seems to work very well. It is a nice thick cream and does not feel mass manufactured or loaded with artificial ingredients. It definitely feels like you are rubbing nature on around your eyes. It smells a bit like ginseng, which is a bit of medicine so maybe some people won’t like that too much.
Best Korean Eye Cream Buying Guide
It is becoming standard knowledge that Koreans are great at making skincare and beauty products. They are always coming out with new creative products to help you combat aging and make your skin look beautiful.
This is because Korea is a culture that is obsessed with beauty and looks. In terms of eye creams, the best thing to do is to go with a Korean brand. Which one is the best? It really depends on what you are looking for, your price point, and what type of ingredients make up the cream. We have put together a list of things to consider before finalizing your purchase of Korean eye cream.
Types: For the most part, eye creams all do the same thing, which is to help you reduce lines and wrinkles around your eye as well as fix up dark patches and moisturize. Eye creams are difficult to make well because the skin around your eye is very light and delicate and requires attention to detail when making these creams.
Most eye creams are anti-aging as well, and for the most part, it is simply a marketing term. You have organic eye creams, moisturizing creams, and firming creams. There are some eye creams with active anti-aging ingredients such as antioxidants, haloxyl, retinol, and eyeliss. You should also look for Korean eye creams that are allergen and dermatologist tests as well as those that include sunscreen.
Brands: You should definitely familiarize yourself with some of the top brands in Korean skincare when looking for eye cream. More likely than not, you won’t just be buying eye cream, so it may be better to stick to one brand and get all of your beauty products from one or a limited number of brands.
- Etude House: This is a very popular Korean brand and has a global store presence. Their products are very high quality and quite affordable and many Korean celebrities endorse it.
- Innisfree: A very popular eco-friendly brand that focuses on using natural ingredients from Jeju Island and is packaged with environmentally friendly materials.
- Skinfood: Skinfood is an internationally recognized brand that focuses on making beauty products that also have nutritional value, thus the name SKinFood. They use all-natural ingredients and are competitively priced. “Beauty Food For the Urban Sweety” is their main slogan.
- Laneige: The name Laneige is derived from La Neige, which means snow in French. Many of their products are based on water and help hydrate your skin. They rarely have sales and promotions.
- The Face Shop: This is another internationally recognized brand that focuses on using natural and plant-based ingredients. They often have promotions and steep sales.
- Too Cool For School: This brand focuses on the teen to young adult population with makeup and skincare that looks cute and fun.
- Missha: A rather professional brand that now has hundreds of storefronts in Korea. They are known for their Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.
- VDL: CDL means Violet Dream Luminous and only recently founded. They are known for their use of violet light lumilayer technology in their skin products which give skin glow and radiance.
- Clio: A Korean brand better known for its makeup and have a great set of eyeliners.
- Tony Moly: Tony Moly is marketed to budget consumers and can definitely be found everywhere in Korea.
- Mizon: A famous brand that turns natural products like eggs, seaweed, starfish, radish, and other random foods into beauty products. They are a Korean brand with a little funk.
- Jart +: This brand focuses on research from dermatologists and scientists and focuses on technology over cute marketing. All of their products are top quality and have serious research backing them up.