best DMSO

#1.Heiltropfen DMSO

When it comes to the best DMSO, the Heiltropfen DMSO comes to our attention. This stuff really works in reducing pain, inflamation, and generally promoting good health. This is 99.9% pure DMSO and it has great quality control and strict manufacturing guidelines. Rest assured that you are getting a reliable product with this company.

Shop now at Amazon

Best DMSO

best DMSO

#1.Heiltropfen DMSO

For those who are interested in the best DMSO, we highly recommend the Heiltropfen brand, as at least for us it is the most reliable brand on the market. This is 99.9% pure DMSO in liquid form. There is not much to say about this other than it is pretty much pharmaceutical grade pure DMSO. It also has no odor, no fragrance, and comes in a dark bottle with a pipette.

Since DMSO or dimethyl sulfoxide is pretty much a commodity product, companies don’t really have a marketing advantage other than in purity and trust. We can firmly say that we believe the test results of Heiltropfen as it has a proven track record, history of sales, and most importantly positive user feedback.

Shop now at Amazon

best DMSO

#2.DMSO Liquid Concentrate 99% Pure

Although the packaging of the bottle looks pretty amateur, rest assured that you are indeed getting 99% pure DMSO in a liquid concentrated form. In our opinion, this is the best DMSO for those who don’t like marketing gimmicks and fancy bottles and just want the real deal. While it is not as pure as the Heiltropfen, the extra purity is a rounding error.

Most people find this to be a bit of a miracle product for their muscle spasms, joint aches and pains. Although it is not medically approved, for many people it is worth the risk. Finally, we did some research into the company and determined that they are pretty legit with a pretty robust sales history.

Shop now at Amazon

best DMSO

#3.Live Better Natural DMSO Cream

If you don’t really like the idea of a DMSO liquid that looks like a chemical from a factory, the LIve Better Natural DMSO Cream is probably the best DMSO for you. This stuff is made specifically for consumers who want to feel a bit more at ease that they are using a chemical. It has fancy packaging in a nicely presented bottle made in a FDA certified facility.

The selling point is that it is 70% DMSO and 30% aloe vera, so it has a great effect on your skin as well. Most people actually like it because it is not too strong yet still has soothing effects. What the real benefit is in our opinion is that it looks and feels like a reliable ordinary cream and not some weird chemical you are pouring out of a bottle. So it appeals to a wider audience.

Shop now at Amazon

best DMSO

#4.DMSO Store Low Odor 99.995% Pharma Grade

The DMSO Store branded product is really great for those who want pure DMSO. From what we have seen so far, this brand is about as close to purity as it gets, being 99.995% pure. We like it because it is distilled and purified to remove DMS, which gives DMSO a bit of a funky odor. This particular DMSO is completely odorless, which is great considering other brands tend to smell a bit.

In terms of toxcitiy, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. There have been tons of tests done on this and it is absolutely safe to put on your skin. And it won’t take everything through your skin. This is a common myth that is completely nonsense. Rest assured that it is completely safe to take either orally or through the skin.

Shop now at Amazon

best DMSO

#5.DMSO Cream Rose Scented

Lastly, we have the cream rose scented DMSO, which as the name implies is quite fragrant and leaving a nice lingering cream rose scent on your skin. While it is definitely not the miracle drug to stop all pains and aches, it certainly helps bring down the pain to a tolerable level really quickly.

It is 70% DMSO and the other 30% is used to make the cream base. But the DMSO used to make this mix is 99.9% pharma grade DMSO. So it is diluted down a bit to make it easier to rub on. There is also a bit of aloe in this mix along with the cream base. We really like the cream texture as it rubs on easily and quickly disappears without leaving a nasty residue.

Shop now at Amazon

References

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/dmso-uses-and-risks

https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-dmso

Web Analytics